Hemorrhoid pain relief can be achieved by first understanding how hemorrhoids develop in the first place.
Hemorrhoids are enlarged veins located in the lower part of the rectum and the anus. They become swollen because of increased pressure within them, usually due to straining to pass stools and during pregnancy because of the pressure of the enlarged uterus.
They make their presence known by causing bleeding when a bowel movement is made, and can cause significant pain.
So if you notice blood on your toilet paper, itching in the area of your anus or pain from constipation, you may, like up to half the adult population, have hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoid Pain Relief
Following are some very useful remedies for the treatment of hemorrhoids to relieve the symptoms and get hemorrhoid pain relief:
- You may be able to reduce the inflammation of the hemorrhoids by sitting in a few inches of warm water three times a day for 15-20 minutes.
- To minimize irritation of the skin surrounding the anus dry off the anal area completely after each bath.
Change of Diet
- Decrease the potential for constipation and reduce the pressure on the rectum and anus during a bowel movement by increasing your fluid intake and eating more dietary fiber (roughage). This will minimize further swelling, discomfort, and bleeding; and provide hemorrhoids relief. Dietary fiber supplements may also help bulk up the stools.
- Stool softeners may help, but once hemorrhoids are present, liquid stools may cause inflammation and infection of the anus.
- If you have hemorrhoids, don’t sit for long periods of time. You may find that you experience hemorrhoid pain relief from sitting on an air or rubber donut, which can be procured from the local drug store.
- Exercise is helpful in relieving constipation, decreasing pressure on the hemorrhoidal veins and providing hemorrhoid pain relief. Have a bowel movement as soon as the urge arises. Once that urge passes, stools can become constipated and straining with a bowel movement may occur.
Care with Medications
Take care using medications and creams because the side effects of some of them can create problems. For example, painkillers taken for hemorrhoid pain relief can cause constipation, which can make your hemorrhoid pain worse. The creams and other medications intended to relieve hemorrhoids may not address the root problem, and your hemorroids could get worse over time.
So warm baths, drinking more fluids, including more dietary fiber in your diet, excising and steering clear of treatments that don’t work will help you to manage your hemorrhoids. But take heart because there is actually a natural and safe way to cure your hemorrhoids once and for all.
Hemorrhoid Pain Relief, Special Report
‘The H Miracle” has been totally effective for thousands of sufferers and it’s a system that includes ingredient resources, charts, audio lessons and everything you need to know to cure your hemorrhoids for ever.
Get a FREE sample, and down load your own FREE special report “What 95% of Hemorrhoid Sufferer Don’t Know…” valued at $39.99.
Now you can find hemorrhoid pain relief naturally and safely!